[i8n] Latin 2 fonts need modification in rootdisk.sh

Hello!

I stopped arguing about iso02g.psf in console-data package, because it's
unneccesary. We can use consolechars --font lat2u-16 -u lat1u command to
see all of the graphics characters and latin 2 characters well.

But for this some modification needed, which I can't do. We need to put
lat1u.sfm.gz and lat2u-16.pcf.gz to rootdisk, and we need to load
lat1u.sfm with lat2u-16.

Can anybody help with do this modifications? I can't understand the sh
scripts, which made by someone else.

Thank you,
Risko Gergely
risko@njszki.hu