Re: bootconfig

    Mark> On Thu, Feb 17, 2000 at 11:39:27PM -0800, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
    >> Please make a set of floppies using a build from the branch and test them.

    Mark> Ok, I've finally downloaded/rsync-ed all I need (*phew*) and successfully
    Mark> built a floppies set.  Now to find an expendable system ...

    Mark> I had to do the following to make select_not_mounted.c compile:

    Mark> 158c158
    Mark> <       p=fdisk_add_partition(nfsmountpath,-1,PTYPE_NFS,0);
    Mark> ---
    >> p=fdisk_add_partition(nfsmountpath,-1,PTYPE_NFS,0,0,0);

 Make sure you are using the HEAD branch of libfdisk!  I threw out the
 branch there.  I decided that I don't know enough about it to use the
 code that I wrote for keeping track of partition beginning and end
 cylinder.  I've been building `dbootstrap' against `libfdisk' on the
 trunk, NOT the branch.

 cd libfdisk && cvs update -r HEAD