Re: netiquette [was: Re: overhauling modconf]

On Tue, Jan 04, 2000 at 10:35:55PM +0100, Marcin Owsiany wrote:

> What's wrong in answering your own message? I've seen a few people
> apologizing after doing somenthing like that. Please point me at some FAQ or
> something since i didn't find anything about such situations in netiquette.

It suggests the sender failed to think before hitting 'send', so they are
often slightly embarrased to follow up their own posting with something
that should have been in the first one. ;-)

But hey, it happens.  There's nothing like posting a question that's
been stumping you for days to cause the answer to spontaneously spring
up in your face 10 minutes later ...

Mark.