Re: New style raid support during install (was Re: kernel support, v0.36 v's v0.9)

Glenn, did you see my last email to the list about this?

I think it's *possible* to have RAID support on the potato
boot-floppies, with the caveat that we do *not* support booting into
raid.  Bloating base2_2.tgz a bit is not a big problem (it should come
down quite a bit when we get the perl and library deduplication done).

Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is and start
hacking around to get this done, even if it means a forked set of
floppies, a CVS branch, and a forked kernel-image?  If so, then have
at it!