Re: Updates to busybox

On Tue Oct 19, 1999 at 01:00:44PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> In message <[🔎] 19991019101834.A13508@xmission.com> you wrote:
> >> Regarding other issues, I went over the stuff and the only thing that
> >> jumped out was whether it would be possible to have a fake 'man'
> >> command.... I dont' think this is doable, however, w/o groff...
> >
> >Ugh. I think we'll probably want to pass on this one.
>
> Is fine with me.  Maybe I'll just close the wishlist bug asking for it.

Ok.  I just got mkswap merged from the latest util-linux, so
there is now support for mondo sized swap partitions.

How do you want busybox delivered?  Shall I just check it
into CVS, and then watch for problems to arise?

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org