Re: Providing new boot-floppies binaries to master

> Hrm...on closer inspection I see I have some work to do here to handle
> the powerpc subarchs.  It's not immediately clear what is done with
> install shell scripts that have ByHand directories.

The ftp-archive maintainer know it how to handle the shell-scripts for the
tarballs (thats the reason why i de-un-comment your changes to the tar-ball
generation).

I'ld like it to have it also for the documentation (*.txt, *.html, ...). Much
easier for the ftp-maintainer.

Greetings,

   Hartmut