Re: Providing new boot-floppies binaries to master

Matt Porter <mmporter@home.com> writes:

> How is this handled?  I have the release directory.  Should it be tarballed
> and U/Led to master?  Do I pass any extra instructions to ftpmaster? (like
> telling them to delete the stale versions of powerpc boot-floppies)

Just build like you would build any package:

  cvs tag -F powerpc_2_2_2 # or whatever tag you wanna use
  dpkg-buildpackage -ppgp -mporter@debian.org
  dupload --to master boot-floppies_2.2.0_powerpc.changes

Appropriate 'ByHand' entries should be automatically added by
debian/rules.  Feel free to hack on that if not.