Re: Boot-Floppies: task packages

    Taketoshi> if you create task-japanese.ctl, Please include user-ja
    Taketoshi> in it.  It is a simple configuration tool useful for
    Taketoshi> novice users to add some basic settings into their
    Taketoshi> .bashrc, .emacs, etc.

    Martin> Thank you for the feedback, but I asked Ben to maintain
    Martin> this package, as I like sushi, but this is my only
    Martin> qualification for maintaining a task-japanese package.

    Martin> If Ben can't or doesn't want to, maybe you could do this?
    Martin> This language specific tasks are a good thing. I uploaded
    Martin> a task-german today. Maybe we can preselect a language
    Martin> package depending on the keyboard or timezone setting
    Martin> made?

I would be happy if Mr. Taketoshi would take over the package, as I
only use japanese support once in a while.

The keyboard support for Japanese is just QWERTY, but perhaps we could
hook in a selection for timezone setting for a default language..

--
Brought to you by the letters N and Y and the number 5.
"Moshimoshi. Kikoemasu ka?" "Kakenaoshimasu kara ne! 1-do kitte kudasai."