Re: Boot-Floppies: task packages

* "Taketoshi" == Taketoshi Sano <xlj06203@nifty.ne.jp> wrote:

Taketoshi> if you create task-japanese.ctl, Please include user-ja in
Taketoshi> it.  It is a simple configuration tool useful for novice
Taketoshi> users to add some basic settings into their .bashrc,
Taketoshi> .emacs, etc.

Thank you for the feedback, but I asked Ben to maintain this package,
as I like sushi, but this is my only qualification for maintaining a
task-japanese package.

If Ben can't or doesn't want to, maybe you could do this? This
language specific tasks are a good thing. I uploaded a task-german
today. Maybe we can preselect a language package depending on
the keyboard or timezone setting made?

Ciao,
	Martin