Re: Boot-Floppies: task packages

    Martin> Specifically, for the following tasks, I could not mail
    Martin> anyone specific, so I need your helping hand and comments.

'nethack' is a pretty standard UNIX game; it's expected on a lot of
systems, so I would suggest it be included in task-games.

Also, bsd-games is a standard set of classic unix games that should
be included as well.

Since there is a 'task-chinese.ctl', why not have a 'task-japanese.ctl'
as well?

Here's an example task-japanese.ctl:

Section: misc
Standards-Version: 2.4.0.0

Package: task-japanese
Version: 0.1
Maintainer: Martin Bialasinski <martinb@debian.org>
Depends: kinput2-canna-wnn, canna, canna-utils, kterm, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn,
         xfonts-cjk, intlfonts-japanese
Architecture: all
 This task package installs modifications that makes it easier to use
 Debian for Japanese-related operations.
 .
 It includes fonts, modified programs and documentation.

--
Brought to you by the letters C and K and the number 8.
"I don't want the world.. I just want your half."