Re: Install manual, Finnish translation STARTED

In message <[🔎] 19990226090016.H25257@molec3.dfis.ull.es> you wrote:
>I guess that won't work... "$(MAKE) LINGUA=foo release" won't rebuild the
>rescue disk (and _just_ the rescue disk, no need to rebuild anything
>else) if it's been built with LINGUA=bar. We need something like
>	$(MAKE) clean-rescue
>	$(MAKE) LINGUA=$$lang rescue<whatever>
>	$(MAKE) release-rescue
>where "clean-rescue" must clean busybox and dbootstrap too.

Ugh, right....  how long do you think *that* will take to build?

>> # for my benefit...
>> all-lang-docs:

>That looks fine. Are you going to commit the change to CVS or should I do
>it?

Let me work through it.  I just did a ton of work tonight on the
www.debian.org/release/slink/ area.  One of the pain in the asses is
that you really need the new (potato) debiandoc-sgml in order to do
language-specific manuals properly for content negotiation.  Maybe
that doesn't matter, though.  After working on it a bit I'm leaning
back towards separate subdir for the languages, if only so that
we can ship the docuemntation with the right language boot-floppies
in the same directory (I use a lot of relative urls to point to
files in the doc).

Enrique, could you commit, maybe the install.es.sgml file that
you guys say is pretty much caught up?

Go ahead and make your LINGUA changes and leave the changes for
the documentation area to me....