Re: Install manual, Finnish translation STARTED

On Thu, Feb 25, 1999 at 02:08:31AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 22:08:38 +0200, Tapio Lehtonen <tale@iki.fi> said:
[...]
> > - What should I do with the translation? I gathered from discussions
> > that I should have the file install.fi.sgml in the same directory as
> > the install.sgml so the *.ent files are available. I have set it up
> > this way at my own machine, and created a makefile to produce the
> > readable formats.
>
> I don't mind putting it in the CVS of the boot-floppies package;
> either you can cvs update that yourself if you have the access or I'll
> update it for you.

Just to be sure: to add the spanish translation of the install manual
to the boot-floppies sources I just have to put it in
documentation/install.es.sgml , right?

> That seems like the best place to put it.  I don't know how we're
> going to handle looping over the Makefile for each language, *and* for
> each platform -- clues?

Not from me, I'm still thinking about the best way to build all the
translated rescue floppies... :-(

--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es