Re: [SPAM] Re: ArcheOS as a Debian pure Blend

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 4:16 PM Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> It is not complete, at least.  I notice one package I have tried to get
> into Debian for a while, efoto, is missing in that list.

Looks like ArcheOS only imported efoto as a binary package, not a
source package, which is why it appears in the diff of source packages
listed in the Sources/Packages files and doesn't appear in either of
the lists of packages generated from the Sources files nor in the
source package comparison log. I expect the same thing happened with
lots of other packages.

http://deriv.debian.net/ArcheOS/sources.log
http://deriv.debian.net/ArcheOS/diff_source_packages
http://deriv.debian.net/ArcheOS/sources_binary_packages