Re: Accepted blends 0.6.101 (source) into experimental

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
>> >  ... but only if the package is not available in the target
>> >  distribution.
>>
>> The check for availability happens later (in the "fix_dependencies()" method).
>
> Fine but may be I understand your code wrong - Recommends should just
> stay recommends here and not changed to Suggests.

This is some misunderstanding: I have shown my *old* code, that
resulted in downgrading Recommends to Suggests for the 1.0 format. The
new code has these lines removed.

> In this case it might be probably more convenient if you just ping me
> once you pushed your release candidate to the official repository and
> give me 12 hours (hope that will be sufficient) for a quick check.

Since it goes to experimental, I do not hesitate to just upload ;-)

Cheers

Ole