Re: Accepted blends 0.6.101 (source) into experimental

Hi Ole,

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 08:03:51PM +0200, Ole Streicher wrote:
> Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
> > The thing is: The Debian Med tasks files have 'classic' format but
> > without specifying the Format line d/control remains empty.
>
> It already uses Recommends+Suggests, which gets downgraded and since
> then there are no Recommends anymore, the metapackages are not created.

The usage of Recommends+Suggests was always permitted in 'classic'
format.  The only difference between 1.0 and 1.1 is that in 1.1 it is
permitted that Depends remain Depends while in 1.0 it was downgraded
to Recommends in any case.

So if there is no format line or format 1.0 is specified the resulting
d/control should not contain Depends but rather Recommends but it should
not be empty.  Should I file a bug report about this?