Re: Blends integration into the Debian Installer

Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> writes:
> Quoting Ole Streicher (2016-05-24 14:31:41)
>> Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org> writes:
>>> I will open wishlist bug reports for all blends mentioned in the web
>>> page to clarify if and what they want to have in a default
>>> installation.
>>
>> Did this for almost all blends that claim to have metapackages:
>                                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> I briefly skimed the bugreport for multimedia blend, and instructions
> there seemed to be specific to using blends-dev for generating the
> metapackages.
>
> Do the inclusion into debian-installer require blends-dev?  If not, is
> there any hints anywhere on generic requirements?

All you basically need to to create a <blend>-all package that somehow
pulls all the packages you want to see in the default installation. If
one uses blends-dev, this can be done by using the "Install: true" flag;
however you are free to create the package on your own.

Cheers

Ole