Re: Blends pages, tasks pages etc.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 4:41 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I guess if DEP-11 is successful in gathering logos in a defined way
> writing an UDD gatherer will be cheap.  I've written several gatherers
> to get all the information.

As I said before, it already is doing that.

https://appstream.debian.org/html/unstable/main/metainfo/inkscape.html

If you want to import the data before it reaches ftp.debian.org, it is here:

https://appstream.debian.org/data/

>> It would be however not so colorful as you design, but I am afraid that
>> these colors don't fit into Debian's corporate design.
>
> I agree that adapting to a corporate design could be nice.  However, the
> colors (green, yellow and red) have some generic meaning and I think
> these color scheme needs to be kept.

Uh, Debian isn't a corporation. I guess Kalle's web design was meant:

https://wiki.debian.org/KallesDesign

This is what we use on the Debian website and other places.

I expect DSA would prefer you stick to www.d.o and blends.d.o.

--
bye,
pabs