Re: [GsoC] your latest commit of tasks_udd.py

Hi Akshita,

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 07:37:52PM +0530, Akshita Jha wrote:

> Yes, the prepared query - query_vcs does reflect this. I had rewritten the
> query to fetch information from blends_prospective packages.

What exactly did you intended with the rewrite?

> I have changed
> it to use the existing query_vcs. The version is now present for
> prospective packages.

Hmmm, I can not see the citations for the example package express.

Moreover I realised that the old implementation of "Versions and Archs"
is not the way I described before.  I think there ordering is

     ORDER BY version, release

(See for instance bwa package in bio)

I admit I'm not very proud upon this since it looks a bit mixed but for
the sake of comparison it makes sense if you may be also simply use the
original query (or at least the ordering.