Re: [GsoC] your latest commit of tasks_udd.py

Hi Akshita,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 03:54:17PM +0530, Akshita Jha wrote:
> > Sound perfect.  May be we need to shorten the text for contrib a bit since
> > it might spoil the layout.
>
> Hmm. We can think about it.

Somehow a "one liner" would be better.  I'll sleep about it ...

> > Hmmm, thinking twice about it:  New packages are also featuring a
> > section field.  So we can even now tell whether the license is "DFSG
> > Free", ...  This might change according to the acceptance from ftpmaster
> > but this is at least the knowledge we currently have.
>
> I have added the license information for new packages along with license
> info for official and prospective packages.

+1

> > I think you could implement this right now
>
> Implemented and pushed to the repo. Please check.

The diff uncovered that for all packages there is:

   "Debian package not available"

instead of a link

   http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=<packagename>

Please check this.  (I'm happy about the test script ;-))

> > and we leave the license
> > field for new packages for the long term todo list with low relevance.
>
> Done. Added this to my todo list.

Good!

I'm happy about the current progress