Re: [GsoC] your latest commit of tasks_udd.py

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Akshita Jha <zenith158@gmail.com> wrote:

> - Writing test suite to compare the output of old tasks.py and new tasks_udd.py

Just a small clarification - what exactly do we mean by ' comparing the output of old tasks.py and new tasks_udd.py' ? Is it comparing the html tasks files created along with the html tags, \n, \t, spaces and no. of characters or just comparing the content in the two files (without taking the escape characters and html tags in consideration)? Also, for lines that do not match, should it be output somewhere ? Or just an assert will do ?

--
Regards,
Akshita Jha