Re: [GsoC] your latest commit of tasks_udd.py

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 10:29 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > As you suggested, I have made a slight change to allow an optional second
> > command line argument to be given to the script. This argument has to be a
> > lang in the form of 'de', 'da', 'fi' etc. This generates the diff of the
> > tasks files in the specified language along with the diff in english
> > (default).
> >
> > Usage: ./test_output.py <Blend> <optional lang> eg: ./test_output.py
> > debian-med de
>
> $ ./test_output.py debian-med de
> Tasks files created are not the same
> $ ./test_output.py debian-med
> $
>
> Seems there is some glitch here for the language addition

Strange. I do not get this error.

This error occurs when the tasks files created from ./tasks.py and ./tasks_udd.py do not match. Two separate lists of task files (in english and the optional lang) are created. These two lists are then checked for equality. If they are equal then the difference between the tasks files are computed else a message "Tasks files created are not the same" is displayed and the program exits.

The error might possibly be due to difference in the order of tasks files in the two lists. I have modified the if condition to check for equality irrespective of the order of the lists. Can you please check if this commit solves the above error?

Regards,
Akshita