Re: Blends Live CDs

On 06/12/14 03:34 PM, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> * echo deb file:... > config/archives/hamradio.list.chroot
>
> A slight wrinkle is the repo needs to be something within the chroot,
> and the chroot dir itself isn't created until later, so I'll have to
> think how that can be done cleanly (hook + bind mount? http: would've
> been easier, but I didn't want to complicate things by assuming a web
> server is present on the build host).

Ah, pardon. I checked and to do this would require bootstrap-hooks to
prepare the chroot to access this additional material before the chroot
stage (chroot hooks would be too late). It looks like bootstrap-hooks
were planned for the python port, but backed out when it became apparent
there was insufficient time before jessie releases to finish it, so an
http-based local repository would work best here.

Ben