Re: Blends Live CDs

On 05/12/14 02:12 PM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 09:31:12PM +0000, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
>> The live.debian.net people are the only ones I've seen so far. I'm willing
>> to talk to anyone who can help though.
> I've looked now at building a blends-images package in the same way the
> current live-images package is built. The source for this is in VCS at:
>
>   http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/blends/blends-images.git/
>
> If you could take a look at importing your current configuration into
> images/games/ in that repository, then I will go back to the debian-live
> people and ask them where we go next.
>
> You should have commit access to this repository as long as you're a member
> of the Debian Blends team on Alioth.

I am "debian-live people" and was partly responsible for:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/live-games-image.git/

I'm pretty sure that configuration was for an older, still evolving
version of live-build, and therefore has some issues that would prevent
it from currently building a bootable image.

I'll have a look at the blends-images.git repo and comment if I can find
time for it this weekend.

Ben