Re: Blends Live CDs

Hi Ben,

On Sat, Dec 06, 2014 at 08:16:20AM -0400, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> I am "debian-live people" and was partly responsible for:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/live-games-image.git/

Awesome!

> I'm pretty sure that configuration was for an older, still evolving
> version of live-build, and therefore has some issues that would prevent
> it from currently building a bootable image.

This is also my understanding, which is why I haven't included it in the
blends-images repo just yet.

> I'll have a look at the blends-images.git repo and comment if I can find
> time for it this weekend.

Also awesome! Note that currently the metapackages are included in their
binary form, but they will be referenced in package lists as soon as the
freeze is over and it's safe to put new packages in testing again.

Thanks,
Iain.

--
e: irl@fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me