Re: Debian Games Blend

Hi,

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 09:44:54PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:

> The name games.git is perfectly fine. I've moved debian-games.git to
> games.git right now. Maybe i thought the name of the new git repository
> should resemble the name of the old svn repo but i think i'm quite
> flexible here. If you need to make other changes, please go ahead.

Tasks page successfully created.  See for instance here:

    http://blends.debian.net/games/tasks/simulation

I could leave the "old" status at alioth for a period defined by
you if you would like to compare for instance with

    http://blends.alioth.debian.org/games/tasks/simulation

I hope you like this.  If urgently needed you can ping me for triggering
the creation process manually.  If you need this more than once per day
I'd prefer explaining how you can do this yourself (if I'm not misleaded
it's even somewhere in the Blends doc).

Thanks for your work on this