Re: Debian Games Blend

Hi Markus,

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 08:24:34PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Thanks! I have created a new git repository, imported the old svn repo
> > and also changed the Vcs-URI in website.git to make it point to the new
> > repository. I hope that was the right thing to do to make my changes
> > visible at the web sentinel, otherwise you know who is responsible for
> > the server outage now.
>
> Very well done (in principle - I did not yet checked but will do in
> the next couple of hours).

As promised I checked (on blends.debian.net which is my playground for
new stuff, thought).  It is close to working.  If you want to get it
working right now I'd recommend to name the repository only games.git
so the URL is

  git://git.debian.org/git/blends/projects/games.git

instead of the current

  git://git.debian.org/git/blends/projects/debian-games.git

If you are positively convinced that you need exactly this name I need
to adapt the code that creates the pages somehow.  Is current design is
that the Git repository is equally named like the old SVN dir.  We could
also move it for the moment so you can see the effect which leaves me
some time to make the naming more flexible.

Kind regards and many thanks for your work on this