Re: BrDesktop as Debian Pure Blends

On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 04:45:58PM +0800, Andrew Lee wrote:
> I have simply prepared a page to list all the packages and that users
> expected to see on a specific menu structure for DebianEzGo and also
> EasyLXDE.
>     http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEzGo

I have created

    svn://svn.debian.org/blends/projects/ezgo/trunk/debian-ezgo/

and added you to the blends project to grant write permissions to
this stuff.  The result of my work can be seen here:

    http://blends.debian.net/ezgo/

I turned the first four sections into tasks files and I'm pretty sure
you can apply this scheme for the remaining ones.  Just have a look into
the tasks directory.  I also added paragraphs for those packages which
are not (yet) in Debian.  (Unfortunately I have no idea what you mean
with "exe" in "Networking" - please provide more infor in the tasks
file.)

>     http://wiki.debian.org/EasyLXDE

I started with the project above.  I'd suggest to work out this
completely and then think about how to proceed.

> Yes, Holger showed me more on Blends after Skolelinux gathering in Oslo.
> I just simply created the list and also applied to register a
> debian-ezgo project on alioth.

Sounds reasonable.  We might need to adjust some URLs according to the
project registration.

> > [4] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio
>
> Does the Chinese page on the bottom really works? I don't see any change
> after clicked on it. Please let me know if you need translator for that.

Despite what I wrote before it seems that I have to check the DDTP importer.
Something seems to be wrong.  I'll come back to this later.

I'm pretty sure that this mail is a bit quick and contains to few info but
my time is a bit limited.  Just use this as kickstart and do not hesitate
to ask anything which remains unclear.