From: Schneider Raymond, SH-NET (EXT)
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 11:14 AM
To: debian-custom@lists.debian.org
Subject: RE: linux-image issue

I'm afraid I do not see the point in attempting to install the iso that was created when my linux-image does not exist in it? I wouldn't think it would rule anything out with regard to linux-image since it will never get installed because it doesn't exist on the ISO.

I'll go ahead and do it for kicks.

Also, I have cleaned out tmp/ again and run simple-cdd with --local-packages to make sure that the iso gets into the mirrow, and then I built the iso again without removing the tmp/ (so that the linux-image would still be there) without the --local-packages args.

I send an email here after lunch sometime with whatever the results may be.

Again, appreciate all the attention to this.

Thx,

--ray