Re: Diskless CDDs: ltsp and lessdisks

> > speaking of which, i managed to stumble my way through baz and it's
> > bugs/limitations (with much help from otavio and the #bazaar channel on
> > freenode), and my changes to the ubuntu ltsp are published at:
> >
> > http://llama.freegeek.org/~vagrant/baz-archives/vagrant@freegeek.org--2005
> >
> > in the ltsp--fixes--0 ... branch(?).
> >
> > i tried to make the commits small, but i made no attempt to preserve the
> > order of which changes were made when- it ended up being about 25
> > patches, and took quite some time to split it all into smaller sets.
> > but it's well worth it.
>
> Thanks very much!  However, I'm unable to access this repository via HTTP:
>
> mizar:[~] baz register-archive http://llama.freegeek.org/~vagrant/baz-archives/vagrant@freegeek.org--2005
> unable to access URL: /~vagrant/baz-archives/vagrant@freegeek.org--2005/.listing
> webdav error: 404 Not Found

my bad.. typo.  "baz-archive" not "baz-archives", try:

http://llama.freegeek.org/~vagrant/baz-archive/vagrant@freegeek.org--2005/

you should have considerably better luck, i hope. :)

(and for good measure, i added a symlink so both urls should work now)

also, i started a thread on the ltsp-developer list: