Re: Diskless CDDs: ltsp and lessdisks

On Sun, Aug 07, 2005 at 12:13:32PM -0600, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:

> speaking of which, i managed to stumble my way through baz and it's
> bugs/limitations (with much help from otavio and the #bazaar channel on
> freenode), and my changes to the ubuntu ltsp are published at:
>
> http://llama.freegeek.org/~vagrant/baz-archives/vagrant@freegeek.org--2005
>
> in the ltsp--fixes--0 ... branch(?).
>
> i tried to make the commits small, but i made no attempt to preserve the
> order of which changes were made when- it ended up being about 25
> patches, and took quite some time to split it all into smaller sets.
> but it's well worth it.

Thanks very much!  However, I'm unable to access this repository via HTTP:

mizar:[~] baz register-archive http://llama.freegeek.org/~vagrant/baz-archives/vagrant@freegeek.org--2005
unable to access URL: /~vagrant/baz-archives/vagrant@freegeek.org--2005/.listing
webdav error: 404 Not Found

You either need to enable WebDAV (I think), or create the archive with
make-archive -l in order fo it to work over plain HTTP (this definitely works).

--
 - mdz