Re: mosix packaging.

Greetings!  While I haven't used mosix myself, I've been interested in
trying it out for some time, and eventually seeing a package for
Debian.  My understanding from my general reading was that MPI and
MOSIX could coexist -- in fact, the MOSIX people recommended using the
standard tools to "pre-distribute" mpi processes, perhaps due to this
missing socket migration functionality.  Again, I haven't tried it
myself, but isn't the worst case simply having the mpi process begin
by locking itself into place via /proc?

Take care,