Re: First Beowulf cluster. Some pointers?

> > On an orthogonal note, is anyone aware of MPI implementations using a different
> > transport layer than TCP/IP ?
>
> I was planning to write one ;) (really)

Well, Good Luck !
I do remember reading of something called GAMMA which uses AM, and they
claim to be achieve the physical latency and badwidth limits of Fast
Ethernet. I don't know how far they've progressed. The last I read, there
were stable drivers for 3c905, and there was experimental support for
eepro100.

viral