Re: Backport ffmpegfs to buster

Hi,

silly me, thanks to Phil Wyett who solved my problem.

I have created a new packet, this time correctly, hopefully. I followed Phil's guideline.

Your upload of the package 'ffmpegfs' to mentors.debian.net was
successful. Others can now see it. The URL of your package is:
https://mentors.debian.net/package/ffmpegfs

The respective dsc file can be found at:
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/ffmpegfs/ffmpegfs_1.10-2~bpo10+1.dsc