Re: Backport ffmpegfs to buster

Hi,

Since you are the package maintainer, you could prepare a backported source
package by yourself. If you need package upload sponsorship,
you may look for Debian Developers either on debian-backports list or
somewhere else.

Please https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/ before actualy doing
backporting.

--