Re: Backport ffmpegfs to buster

Hi Norbert,

在 2020-04-24星期五的 15:30 +0200,Norbert Schlia写道:
> Hi,
> the package is on Mentors. There was no additional patch necessary, it works
> on Buster without problems. The package is  exactly the same as in Bullyeye,
> I only used "debuild -v1.10-2" as recommended in
> https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/

That won't work -- have you really looked into details on
https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/ ? The version string cannot be the
exactly the same; it needs to be adjusted. Besides, a new changelog entry is
needed for the bpo version. Details are in the "Supported Distributions"
section in https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/ .

Please read that page again carefully. If you are unsure how to construct the
changelog entry, you may take a look at other packages that has a backported
version and compare the differences between the version in Testing and the
version in stable-backports.

--
Best,
Boyuan Yang