Re: whatmaps 0.0.6-1~bpo70+1 bugs

Hi Robert,

On 10.06.2014 11:08, Robert Bihlmeyer wrote:
Micha Lenk <micha@debian.org> writes:
Thanks for reporting these issues back. Unless the bugs are specific
to the backports distribution (e.g. wheezy-backports) the usual
process to get them fixed in backports is to fix them via unstable and
testing first.

so the first answer on
http://backports.debian.org/FAQ/
is wrong advice?

Doesn't it make sense for bugs that affect also testing or unstable to report them in testing/unstable? So, yes, I would say the first answer on the backports FAQ is at least misleading in this regard. On the other hand it was not wrong either to bring the issue up here as the backports were affected too. So, thanks a again for reporting.

As these bugs do not look like they are specific to wheezy-backports,
have they already been reported to the BTS? If yes: which bug numbers?

I did now for two issues: #751087 and #751088

Thanks a lot.

The dependency problem seems fixed in the mean time.

Great.

Best regards,
Micha