Re: 0ad 0.0.16-2 MIGRATED to testing

Hi
There are some issues.

>>> On systems earlier than Debian 8/jessie and Ubuntu 14.04/trusty:
>>> [...] you should replace libmozjs-24-dev with libnspr4-dev and
>>> run update-workspace.sh without --with-system-mozjs24.
>>
>> The required action should be performed by debian/rules (lines 20-30),
>> am I right? Thank you!
>
> Yes, just remove the "--with-system-mozjs24" invocation in debian/rules.

It seems to be not sufficient. First of all, during the building process
the spidermonkey component fails to build as it requests python [1]. As
you can see here [2], for other distros python is a dependency when
libmozjs24 is not. So I added python as a build-dep and the building
process went ok.

The installation is also ok but the game doesn't start, complaining the
lack of libmozjs24-ps-release.so:

> /usr/games/pyrogenesis: error while loading shared libraries:
> libmozjs24-ps-release.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
> file or directory

Because it doesn't even start there are no useful logs.

If you have not any hints about it I would open a ticket on the 0ad trac
system to ask directly to the developers.

Please take a look at [3] to see the changes I introduced.

Regards
Francesco

[1] http://paste.debian.net/104267/
[2] http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/BuildInstructions