Re: Advancing with the Owncloud backport — JS packages still missing (due to node.js)

Hi Gunnar, Alexander, David,

On  Mo 14 Okt 2013 06:46:07 CEST, Alexander Wirt wrote:

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

(...Or is there somebody willing to do that dance? If so, I could put
the backported packages temporarily into a personal repository, and
wait for the JS part to be ready)
let me guesss: node.js is needed for compression of javascript files anywhere
in your dependency chain? That has been resolved with using yui-compressor on
wheezy in the past.

I have already uploaded libv8-3.14 to backports. I plan to provide a minimal nodejs build chain tool stack in wheezy-backports, so other JS packagers will have it easier to backport JS stuff.

However, I am not at work atm, and I will only return from holiday at the beginning of next week. At that point I will continue working on the dependencies. Sorry for that delay on my side.

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM