Re: Backports of zeromq3

also sprach Alessandro Ghedini <ghedo@debian.org> [2013.09.02.1427 +0200]:
> The packages look good, but you should probably add yourself to the Uploaders
> field in d/control since you've made all the work.

This is not really common practice for backports, but I also don't
see a reason not to do so.

> > Could you please upload these once you have had a chance to look at them?
>
> I'm not in the backports ACL, so it'd probably be faster for you
> to find someone who can already upload to backports. Otherwise
> I'll ask to get my uid included, but it may take some time.

I thought every DD has upload rights to bpo by now.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

hi! i'm a .signature virus!
copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!