Backports of zeromq3

Hi Alessandro,

I've backported zeromq3 to squeeze and wheezy. There was some minor
work required for squeeze, but wheezy was trivial.

I've uploaded the packages to my own server as I have had trouble
uploading more than one version of a package at a time to
mentors.debian.org.

The notes I took for each backport are below, along with the URLs for
the .changes and .dsc files. These files have been signed with my key
"F2AE6AB9", which I don't think has entered the keyring yet, but has
been signed by 2 Debian Developers.

As the changes for squeeze were non trivial, I've included the diff as
well at the URL listed below.

I'm happy to receive feedback on the backporting and make any changes
required, otherwise if you are happy with them, I would really
appreciate you uploading them.

After these and the cython backports are uploaded, I'll be backporting
python-zmq and salt.

Could you please upload these once you have had a chance to look at them?

Thanks very much,

Joe

* Squeeze

Version: 3.2.3+dfsg-2~bpo60+1