Re: Backports of zeromq3

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 10:27 PM, Alessandro Ghedini <ghedo@debian.org> wrote:
> The packages look good, but you should probably add yourself to the Uploaders
> field in d/control since you've made all the work.

I have done this, but I have not increased the version given they have
not progressed any further yet.
If you think I should increase the version number, I am happy to do so.

>> Could you please upload these once you have had a chance to look at them?
>
> I'm not in the backports ACL, so it'd probably be faster for you to find someone
> who can already upload to backports. Otherwise I'll ask to get my uid included,
> but it may take some time.

I'll let Martin give some guidance here. From one perspective, you are
the maintainer of the
package and it is neater for you to be involved, but I'm not sure the
exact process to get one's uid added to the ACL.

I'm still waiting to get my key added to the DM list... It will happen
soon enough.

Thanks,

Joe