Re: Backports of zeromq3

On Mon, Sep 02, 2013 at 09:26:35PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Alessandro Ghedini <ghedo@debian.org> [2013.09.02.1427 +0200]:
> > I'm not in the backports ACL, so it'd probably be faster for you
> > to find someone who can already upload to backports. Otherwise
> > I'll ask to get my uid included, but it may take some time.
>
> I thought every DD has upload rights to bpo by now.

Dunno, that's not what the docs say [0]. I'd expect the whole process not to
take long (depending on how much the backports team is busy) but it's still
gonna take less for you you to upload here and now.

Cheers

[0] http://backports.debian.org/Contribute/#index2h3

--
perl -E '$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'