Re: Backports of zeromq3

On lun, set 02, 2013 at 04:32:29 +1000, Joe Healy wrote:
> Hi Alessandro,

Hi,

> I've backported zeromq3 to squeeze and wheezy. There was some minor
> work required for squeeze, but wheezy was trivial.
>
> [...]
>
> I'm happy to receive feedback on the backporting and make any changes
> required, otherwise if you are happy with them, I would really
> appreciate you uploading them.

The packages look good, but you should probably add yourself to the Uploaders
field in d/control since you've made all the work.

> Could you please upload these once you have had a chance to look at them?

I'm not in the backports ACL, so it'd probably be faster for you to find someone
who can already upload to backports. Otherwise I'll ask to get my uid included,
but it may take some time.

Cheers

--
perl -E '$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'