Re: etch backports

Hi,

I've tried but unfortunately I have a virtual server running in a
complex multi-hosts environment, which I am unable to get it to run
once I upgraded to Lenny. Actually, i tried the upgrade for another
virtual server first and failed miserably to get it working correctly.
Prior to that, I have made successful upgrades but on simple straight
forward environments.

Since I do not have sufficient knowledge or insight to make the
necessary changes, I am limited to making little steps to ensure that
my Etch server continues to run correctly.

So, any assistance to prolong the live of this little virtual server
is greatly appreciated.

Warm regards,

Jason Tan Boon Teck