Re: etch backports

Hi Jason,

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 03:52:00 +0800 Jason Tan Boon Teck
<jasontn@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've tried but unfortunately I have a virtual server running in a
> complex multi-hosts environment, which I am unable to get it to run
> once I upgraded to Lenny. Actually, i tried the upgrade for another
> virtual server first and failed miserably to get it working correctly.
> Prior to that, I have made successful upgrades but on simple straight
> forward environments.

Are you referring to the fact that guest (virtual) OSes fail to open a
console and will not allow ssh connection in after physical Etch server
is upgraded to Lenny? I've seen this and have some notes on how to fix
it.

Misha.

--
Vanush "Misha" Paturyan