Re: etch backports

Hi,

Is the method to install backports-etch the same as the current
backports-lenny, i.e. add to sourcelist and perform aptitude install?
Or do we have to download and install the deb files together with its
dependencies deb files, followed by dpkg?

Sorry for asking such a basic question but I couldn't find any
specific instructions. Thanks in advance.

Warm regards,

Jason Tan Boon Teck