Re: libsvn0-1.2.3dfsg1-2bpo1: missing perl swig bindings

Well, thanks for doing the extra digging, Sven. I installed the
libsvn-perl-core from sarge-backports, and all is well. I could've figured
this out myself with a little more diligence. My apologies to the fine
developers working on this backport package!

I would've expected apt to catch the dependency problem here. Perhaps I'm
wrong (again), but this suggests to me that the bug is in the stable
version of libsvn-core-perl, for depending on any libsvn0 >=1.1.4. Should
this be reported on bugs.debian.org?

KS

<quote who="Sven Hoexter">