Re: [RFS] casacore-1.7.0 uploaded to mentors

Dear Ole,

Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org> writes:

> You are probably right here -- however I would be a bit careful: Debian
> is not only Linux, but also has kfreebsd and hurd architectures; and
> especially hurd is a bit exotic. It is your choice, however.
>
> If you have a new version ready, I can upload.

I have prepared a new version in the git repo

  https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-astro/packages/casacore.git

and mentors,

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/casacore
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/casacore/casacore_1.7.0-1.dsc

The offending tests are disabled.  Let's revisit these tests if it turns
out to be necessary for kFreeBSD and/or Hurd in the future.

Thank you very much for reviewing my packaging effort!

Cheers,
Benda