Re: [RFS] casacore-1.7.0 uploaded to mentors

Dear Benda,

heroxbd@gmail.com writes:
>> * The tools package does not contain manpages, which are a "should" in
>>   the Debian policy (12.1). Since the binaries already have some help
>>   output, it should not be difficult to write manpages, or try out the
>>   "help2man" program.
>
> done.  It turns out to be non-trivial at all.  The helps cannot be
> parsed by help2man, and the manpages are created manually.

OK. The manpages tend to be quite short, but at least the synopsis is
there :-)

I was trying to build the package now, but I got some test failures:

-------------------------8<-------------------------
98% tests passed, 7 tests failed out of 431

Total Test time (real) = 117.10 sec

The following tests FAILED:
	 77 - tBucketFile (Failed)
	 79 - tByteIO (Failed)
	 95 - tDirectory (Failed)
	 98 - tFile (Failed)
	105 - tPath (Failed)
	107 - tRegularFile (Failed)
	108 - tSymLink (Failed)

I'll attach the full build log. Any idea here?

Best regards

Ole