Re: Debian Bullseye on Raspberry Pi 4 4GB?

LinAdmin dijo [Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 07:30:35PM +0100]:
> I am not convinced that all images listed on [1] do work as
> advertized.
> (...)
> > [1] https://raspi.debian.net/tested-images/

Right. I'm only one person responsible for the builds, and quite
time-starved myself. I did test on real hardware all of the provided
images, and verified basic functionality for everything I'm claiming
there... But help is most welcome to improve!

(and, yes, the great raspi-team has helped quite a bit, but all in
all, the final step of image building and creation is down to my ten
fingers and pair of eyes)